How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Employment Services
Category: Job
Satisfied Customers: 906
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
Type Your Job Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you please give me some website that has high pay

Customer Question

Hi! Can you please give me some website that has high pay jobs. i have a friend who is looking for a high pay job over 400k p year. How can he go about those jobs. He is well qualify for this kind of jobs. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  Stephen Wilkendorf replied 1 year ago.
Hello, what type of work is your friend looking for that they are qualified to earn $400,000 per year?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Stephen Wilkendorf replied 1 year ago.
So, as a professional recruiter, I'm a little puzzled about why your friend is not able to know where or how to job search if they are at this level of candidacy or income? This does not make sense to me, so I must be misunderstanding something. Can you explain what specifically they are having trouble with in their job search?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is exploring different fields that he can use his experience but that doesn't require investing. He wants a different job that he can use his expertise but in a different field without compromising income.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we keep this conversation private? How can we do?
Expert:  Stephen Wilkendorf replied 1 year ago.
And yes, this conversation is confidential between just us two.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel this question.