How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Employment Services
Category: Job
Satisfied Customers: 3184
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
Type Your Job Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know my work history Asap JA: If I wasn't so happy

Customer Question

I need to know my work history Asap
JA: If I wasn't so happy working for JustAnswer I'd talk to one of our job experts. They either help find great new jobs for people or help them sort out problems with their current one. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: My employment history since 1998 to 2016
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Job
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My name is*****
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Javier,Happy to help tonight as your question is quite common on our site in terms of finding job history for a resume as well as finding work in a new career.While there is no expert that can go online and retrieve your job history, recommendation will be to first contact Social Security as for a fee can send you your entire work history. The form to fill out as well as instructions can be found here in this link: suggestions include looking over old tax returns as older W-2 forms can show your entire work history for the years you are looking for.Also contact previous employers and speak to their HR dept for dates in which you were employed there.There are sites online that can pull the information for you but the cost can be higher than using Social Security.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I hope that the information I provided can offer you a way in which to retrieve your previous work history. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers.Take care,Michael