Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

I need my job story and dates. ok, no. i found a website…

Customer Question
I need my job...

I need my job history and dates.

Expert's Assistant: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.

Ok

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Employment Specialist should be aware of?

No. i found a website years ago but i don't remember the site

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Job
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2016
Career Counselor: Michael, Employment Services replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Employment Services

Hello and welcome to JustAnswers!

As for your question on getting a copy of your job history and dates (for a resume I am sure), there are a few ways in which you can retrieve this information. There are a number of sites online that for a large fee will take your money and give you information that may not be correct so let me give you some ways in which you can retrieve your job history and dates.

1. Start with seeing if you have old pay stubs and W-2 forms from tax returns as that will give you a good idea of past employment and dates worked.

2. The site you might be thinking of comes from the Social Security Administration as for a fee (smaller than most) will send you your entire work history and dates. Fill out the form attached here in this link:

https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-3369.pdf

I hope that my assistance with your question give you the information to locate your past career history. If you could take a moment to rate my answer so that I know my help was useful and allow me to help other customers such as yourself.

Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Employment Services