Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

I need someone to improve and improvise my resume and…

Customer Question
I need someone to improve...

I need someone to improve and improvise my resume and make it sound strong and desirable. I also need a Cover letter. Resume below:  I cannot add my resume, i would need to email you it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Job
3/3/2016
Career Counselor: Erin Coleman, Recruiter replied 2 years ago
Erin Coleman
Erin Coleman, Recruiter

Hi Ken! I would be happy to assist you with your request. First, can I ask - have you followed these steps to attach your resume? http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If you have, and it did not work, you may email it to me at***@******.***

Just to give you more information about my background - my degree is in Management/HR and I first worked in general HR/benefits for about 3 years then moved into recruiting now for 12+ years. I have recruited for almost any and all roles, ranging from retail to CFOs. So my point of view, when it comes to resume development is one of a recruiter and what will get you noticed by whomever is receiving it.

Hello - do you still need help?