Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

Resume help

Customer Question

resume help
Category: Job
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what are you looking for? Help with "wordsmithing" the document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir. I tried to upload what I have. I don't know if you are able to see it. I need to wordsmith and format properly. Especially the job duties\responsibilities, skills, and objective. I have no idea how to make it attractive to find a job.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to view the document?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I can not see it. can you try and upload again?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I clicked add file and uploaded it. I would like you to see what I have before I commit to the price you offered. It seems I have done a lot of the work. just want to know first that you are able to help.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Got it

Did you get the offer for additional services?

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Heads up...I have to step away for 2 hours so will not be able to begin until after I return

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't believe I need the additional offer. is your price $80? sorry just don't know how this works
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Yes...no worries if you do not want to pay.

I will opt out and allow others to assist you. I wish you the best

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you could opt out. Thank you