Job

Ask a Career Counselor for Answers ASAP

Job

Christy, I need help putting an ad together coming event.

Customer Question
Hi Christy,I need help putting...
Hi Christy,I need help putting an ad together for up coming event.will you be able to assist ?Thanks,
R
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Job
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/24/2016
Career Counselor: Christy M, Human Resources Professional replied 1 year ago
Christy M
Christy M, Human Resources Professional

Hello!

Absolutely! If you can provide some details on what you need, I'll get started.

Thanks so much for requesting me. I look forward to working together again :).

Christy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
3/3/16 – Store 311 (Rainbow Blvd) 2-6 pm
- 3/4/16 – Store 364 (Southern Highlands) 2- 6pm
- 3/5/16 – Store 385 (Rampart Blvd) 1-5 pm
- 3/6/16 – Store 347 (Charleston Blvd) 1-5pmDescription about the event
Smith’s Fan Fest in Las Vegas March 3 – 6, 2016Smith’s Fan Fest is a “Best In Class” fan attraction event that brings NASCAR to life in the Kroger Family of stores when NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races are in the market and also in major non-race market divisions. These events are a great way to showcase our stores as the destination of choice for fans stocking up for the race! There will be racing simulators, showcars, mascots and more.We want folks to help us with booth informational table
Event volunteer responsibilities include: At community events- (informational table/ booth representation)
• Greet guests
• Provide information about Miracle Flights to the general public- Hand out information about programs
• Answer questions about programs and eligibility
• Event Set-up & Breakdown - set up and/or take down signage, display materials, giveaways, and interest sign-up sheets
• At times there may be a donation collection box available
• Respond to inquiries by providing information and directing visitors to our website or phone number for additional information
• Help as neededSkills Desired
• Outgoing and well spoken
• A go- getter/pleasant personality
• Dependable and responsible
• Organized
• Creative and detail-oriented
• Ability to exercise good judgment
• A “can do” attitude and desire to share information
• Ability to involve and interact with the community
• Sense of humor is a must!Let me know if you need any more info!!Thank you so much, you are the best!!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi let me know if I can get this soon. Thank you :)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please let me know if you are able to get back to me ASAP.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Good Morning,Please let me know if you are able to get back to m soon.Thank you,
R
Michael
Michael
Michael, Employment Services