Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Executive
Experience:  Expert on all facets of Employees as human resources.
23511658

What are the top mobile conferences to attend each year?

Customer Question

Category: Job
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

There is an always current list of mobile conferences on the site Lanyard. Here is a link to the live mobile conference list:

http://bitli.es/X1kHBY