Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** i wanna make a application job so i…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** i wanna make a application for a job so i need help

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have to write it in java code

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Job
1/25/2016
Career Counselor: Russell H., Programmer & Coder replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Programmer & Coder

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What sort of Java programming do you need done, the 'applet' kind that runs in a browser, the 'application' kind that runs at a command prompt - or something else?

Please describe the task to me. Thanks.