How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Job
Satisfied Customers: 116816
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Job Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My names is ***** ***** and I was curious of where I could

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my names is ***** ***** and I was curious of where I could find my past employment history.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well sorry typo However I have worked in different nursing homes since 1998 and I don't have this info I need it to put on my resume
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Job Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Evidently the contributor you were dealing with left. I am a different contributor.
You are seeking your past employment history and do not remember where you worked. The only three places you can obtain that information would be 1) the state unemployment division, if all of your employment was in the same state, as they would have your employer records or 2) the Social Security Administration, which has all of your employment records or 3) your credit report (which may not be fully complete that far back, but it is in most cases).
So, to get those records, first check your credit report, if that is not complete, then you contact your state unemployment office and ask them. If they do not have all of the records that far back, then the Social Security Administration would be the last place that would have the full information.