How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Employment Services
Category: Job
Satisfied Customers: 3176
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
Type Your Job Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to get info on my past work story to apply job

Customer Question

Hi I'm trying to get info on my past work history to apply for new job
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Job
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it possible I can be helped without giving my social security #? Dates of my past employment history?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

Having your employment history is very important so that getting a resume put together for a possible job is key to be hired.

As for getting your past employment history, while nobody on this site will have that personal information that there are ways in order to locate it:

1. Locate prior W-2 statements in tax returns as this will have your work going back years.

2. Social Security for a fee will be able to send you your previous employment history. Follow the easy instructions below:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ty but this isn't for me I would like to cancel .
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Sorry that my information was not what you expected from our site. I have received this question quite often from other customers and this is by far the only safe way in order to retrieve your past employment records. I would suggest that if you do not have your older W-2 forms to contact Social Security as they can provide what you are looking for.
Please go ahead then and contact our customer service for a refund.
Librarian Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ty for help but this is not for me.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.

You can then request from customer service a refund.