Job

Ask a Career Counselor for Answers ASAP

Job

I am copying here the draft resume and cover letter I am

Customer Question
considering submitting for a 20-hour...

considering submitting for a 20-hour per week job at FISH Food Banks of Pierce County (Washington State). What do you advise? ======================== (Resume) Rachel XXXXXXXXX   Summary of qualifications Wide-ranging organizational, time management and administrative abilities, including expert command of MS Office packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Fluent in German, experienced in both oral and written translation, thorough grasp of grammar, spelling and usage rules. Personable, independent, methodical and thorough. Professional experience 7/2004 – 11/2009            Total Solutions, Inc.              Atlanta, GA International Business Liaison Overall design, implementation and business process tracking for Extramural and Procurement Services Office of CDC Coordinating Office for Global Health, delivering dedication to customer needs and efficient service. Creation and management of sophisticated database to capture procurement actions; credit pre-approvals; training registrations; varied international initiatives. Use of full range of Microsoft Office Professional Suite and multiple packages of proprietary software, especially the Integrated Contracts Expert (ICE) system. Production of reports tailored to individual requester needs. Database customization for efficient use by team members, including both large group and individualized training. Full range of administrative capabilities, encompassing project tracking and reporting; invoice management; form design and executive support. 8/2002 – 3/2004         Right Choice/Axiom Staffing              Alpharetta, GA Associate Diverse executive and departmental support roles, including creating sales presentations; designing and implementing Sales Operations database; refining and documenting departmental procedures; coordinating on-site and off-site meetings; booking domestic and international travel; completing expense reports; managing process-change initiative calendar. Extensive use of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Lotus Organizer and other, proprietary software. 3/2000 – 8/2002    Innotrac Corporation               Duluth, GA Program Coordinator Multi-faceted support to Director of Call Center training department, including procedural documentation for ISO certification (MS Word, MS Visio, Adobe Acrobat); weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting (MS Access, MS Excel); record documentation; program development and implementation; database design and management (MS Access); Intranet design and web development (MS FrontPage); developing and editing training materials (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, Adobe Acrobat); general administrative support for instructors and others as needed. Systematized communication between client representatives and Call Center Operations group, resulting in immediate, online availability of crucial information updates to CSR's (Customer Service Representatives), Supervisors, Quality Assurance Associates and Instructors. Key designer and administrator of two successive, highly successful incentive programs for Call Center CSR's. 1/1997 – 3/2000              MediaOne              Atlanta, GA Learning & Development Coordinator Wide-ranging administrative support to Human Resources training department of large cable and Broadband telecommunications provider. Responsibilities included tracking training records (MS Excel, PeopleSoft); desktop publishing (MS Word); monthly reporting (MS Excel); arranging travel and securing hotel accommodations for regional events; facilitating quarterly meetings; training other administrative personnel; providing general administrative support to Director and Manager of Learning and Development department. Education 1988          University of Washington              B.A. Seattle, WA German Area Studies 1994    San Francisco Theological Seminary          M.Div. San Anselmo, CA Internship 1992-1993   Marin Abused Women's Services (MAWS) San Rafael, CA Volunteer Work FISH Food Banks of Pierce County (Cover Letter) July 31, 2015 Sue Potter Executive Director FISH Food Banks of Pierce County***** South Suite 311 Tacoma, WA 98402 Dear Ms. Potter: Thank you for making this exciting opportunity available to help address hunger in Pierce County. You will find my resume enclosed here. I eagerly await a face-to-face opportunity to discuss any questions you may have. A chief concern of mine is that you may find me overqualified for this position, so let me figuratively “take the bull by the horns” and state that I realize there may seem to be a mismatch. Rest assured, the position you announce coordinates beautifully with my needs and hopes, and I look forward to further discu
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Job
Answered in 3 days by:
8/4/2015
Career Counselor: patricia bernard, Human Resource Management (Student) replied 2 years ago
patricia bernard
patricia bernard, Human Resource Management (Student)

Thank you

patricia bernard
patricia bernard