Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

Will you be able to assist me in the future?

Customer Question

Category: Job
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Yes, all you need to do is to ask for me in the future when you have other questions. Have a great day,Doug
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so same question from last week. I need it to be a phone conversation with a hospital admi lets say. will you be able help me with a script. these are the following things I want to include.
* Little intro
* this what our organization do
the leading health and welfare flight organization in the country, provides financial assistance for medical travel in the form of commercial airline tickets enabling children to reach the out-of-state medical expertise they desperately need.
*These are our programs
Domestic U.S. Program- provides free air travel across the U.S. for a child in need of medical care or a medical second opinion. Qualifying families can receive travel assistance for the child patient and up to 2 parents or legal guardians. Assistance for adult patients may be available based on funding.
service dog and international program.
thank you so much.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that I am unable to assist you with this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals who can assist you/.Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.Doug
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much for your help.