Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

I need an online Job that can one of my brothers, he lives…

Customer Question
I need an online Job...
I need an online Job that can one of my brothers, he lives in Ghana
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Job
6/17/2015
Career Counselor: Teacher Editor, Instructor replied 3 years ago
Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Instructor
You can try being an expert on Justanswer.com or try the following:
http://www.ratracerebellion.com
http://www.drlaura.com/sah/money.html
http://www.nticentral.org/
Associatedcontent.com will pay you if you like to write. They will pay you per article.
Helium.com is another site that will pay you for your writing. This one is much more competitive than Associatedcontent.com but it does pay higher
Wyzant.com is also a good site if you like to tutor and it is legitimate
Also, you can try elance.com or upwork.com if you want to find telecommute and writing jobs from anything with admin to computer assistance.
And last, you can try Amazon Mechanical Turk where you can do small easy online jobs that can possibly add up.https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/career-guidance/958x3-anyone-area-help-direct.html#ixzz3dHhRQhZe
Please leave positive feedback.