Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

Need a few cover letters written fields.

Customer Question
Need a few cover letters...
Need a few cover letters written for different fields.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Job
5/29/2015
Career Counselor: Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant replied 3 years ago
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Hi there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to help you with your question. I have over 20 years experience researching the internet. I work in Healthcare as a General Manager. I have my Master's degree in Psychology, Bachelor's in Human Service Management, and my Associates in Criminal Justice. I am an Ordained Minister and also a Notary Public.
What fields are you needing? I can provide a similar cover letter for each field or provide you with a template that you can simply add the information.
Please let me know how I can assist you further!
Thank you!
Marketing, sales & executive assistant
Here is what you need. Attached is a link to a Microsoft Office Template that allows you to easily fill in the information for each field.
https://templates.office.com/en-us/Simple-cover-letter-TM00002108
I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem. I will go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied! Please don’t forget to rate my answer as good or above so I get credit. Thank you and God Bless!