Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469

Need help editing my resume.

Customer Question

Need help editing my resume.
Category: Job
Expert:  Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P replied 2 years ago.
Hi there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to help you with your question. I have over 20 years experience researching the internet. I work in Healthcare as a General Manager. I have my Master's degree in Psychology, Bachelor's in Human Service Management, and my Associates in Criminal Justice. I am an Ordained Minister and also a Notary Public.
I can provide you with a resume template that allows you to add the information in the designated areas. Is this something you would be interested?
Thank you!
The following link lets you create an infograph easily!
https://infogr.am/