Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I am updating my resume and am looking way to verify

Customer Question

I am updating my resume and am looking for a way to verify some of the dates of my previous employments. I would like to get the information today. is there a way I can get that online and if so where?
Category: Job
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so is there a way I can get my own employment history online today?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Understand how quickly you want to obtain your employment history for a possible job interview and having your resume up to date is important to present to a potential employer.
The usual steps of collecting your information are contacting social security (takes a few weeks), reviewing old W-2 receipts as well as older tax returns.
One way though to obtain this information would be to get a free credit report as all three of the major credit services offer the same information which is your social security number, date of birth and employment information.
This can be done by using the site: https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action