Job

Connect one-on-one with a verified career counselor who will answer your question

JOGANN
JOGANN
JOGANN, Executive

More related answers
All career counselors are VERIFIED
Hi: I need to develop a 90 plan for a new position. The position
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, General Manager
Hi: I need to develop a 90 plan for a new position. The position is managing registered sales assistants in an investment firm? Any ideas on how to complete the plan? Thanks.… read more
Hi I need serious help. I have been looking for a job from
Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Hi I need serious help. I have been looking for a job from the past 4 months and haven't had any luck so far. I am specifically looking for a financial analyst position mainly because I thought this w… read more
I am applying for a promotion to Sales Manager in my
Martin, Electrical engineer
I am applying for a promotion to Sales Manager in my organization. My boss has asked me to write a business plan for review (I am up against 4 others). The business plan is supposed to include the fol… read more
I had a negative performance review, and my manager
hrguru206
hrguru206, HR Manager
I had a negative performance review, and my manager mentioned me speaking with HR about a performance improvement plan. Does this mean I'm possibly being terminated?… read more
I need to write a 90 day plan as part of an interview for a
hrguru206
hrguru206, HR Manager
I need to write a 90 day plan as part of an interview for a district manager role nanaging 25 mobile telephone stores, with a stong focus on sales performance and customer service… read more
As a server/bartender in the restaurant food and large emphasis
Seanna
Seanna, Hiring Manager
As a server/bartender in the restaurant food and large emphasis on wine industry what would be the proper way to answer the following questions? Please provide examples A. How will your job or respons… read more
Hello- I am going to be starting a new job next Monday. I
MJ
MJ, Senior Studio Manager
Hello- I am going to be starting a new job next Monday. I went into interview as a sales associate at a major portrait photography studio and they were so impressed with me that they offered me a stor… read more
Hello, I have question on what I should write in the Reason
John Henderson
John Henderson, Human Resources Consultant
Hello, I have question on what I should write in the "Reason for leaving and/or termination of last position held. I am applying for a job as a Licensed Nursing Assistant. I was in manufacturing prior… read more
ATLURIRAM
ATLURIRAM, ADVOCATE
Hi i need your help i need to come up with a 30/60/90 day
JOGANN
JOGANN, Executive
Hi i need your help i need to come up with a 30/60/90 day business plan for a job as a Store Manager at Radio Shack at the moment I'm working as a assistant manager i have no idea what to do and was w… read more
Play the role of Mike McMasters manager and provide feedback
John Henderson
Play the role of Mike McMaster's manager and provide feedback in the form of a return e-mail. To: Ms. Kennsington, Manager, United Labs From: Mike McMaster, Support Department Supervisor Date: August … read more
I have recently acquired a business where one of the inherited
Linda Roch
Linda Roch, Attorney
I have recently acquired a business where one of the inherited office staff is still working. She is 67 years old and due to retire in September but there have been a number of performance related iss… read more
Put on a performance plan , copy emailed to collegue in error
Seanna
Seanna, Hiring Manager
Put on a performance plan , copy emailed to collegue in error disclosing conversations and details of my documents, what is the next step i can take ?… read more
I have been employed on my current job for 1 yr. I originally
Walter Myers
Walter Myers, Executive Recruiter
I have been employed on my current job for 1 yr. I originally negotiated a 50 cent an hour raise after my first 6 months, if my performance was satisfactory. I made this negotiation before I took the … read more
I started work on the 6th May 2008 and my employer inserted
Flagbridge-HR
Flagbridge-HR, Principal Consultant
I started work on the 6th May 2008 and my employer inserted 6mnths probation. I have not heard if it is to be extended or not, or whether I am to be taken on full time. When do they have to let me kno… read more
I have an employee who I hired 4 weeks ago. This employee ...
Lev
Lev, Retired
I have an employee who I hired 4 weeks ago. This employee has already taken 7 sick days. Out of 20 days she has only worked 13. I employed her as an At Will employee. She now has a doctors sick note f… read more
hai i am a house wive i did my high school in india,i am in ...
The Geezer
The Geezer, Master's Degree
hai i am a house wive i did my high school in india,i am in uk right now i will be staying here for 3 months,i need u to give me some advice to find some job that i can do through internet plz help me… read more
Hi, I was terminated from my last management position ...
Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport
Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport, Self Employed
Hi, I was terminated from my last management position for theft. The Michigan Employment Security Commission exonerated me, including a letter of determination from the judge. I have been unable to se… read more