Job

Ask a career counselor for answers ASAP

What type of job can i get with a merchant marine credential…

Customer Question
What type of job can...
What type of job can i get with a merchant marine credential and does my college degree helps i have accounting degree does this help in any way.and also how do i go about applying for jobs using the merchant marine credential and are there additional certification classes i need to take to enhance my job search where can i get info regarding that and how much pay am i looking forward to make.thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Job
Answered in 1 day by:
6/27/2010
Career Counselor: JOGANN, Executive replied 8 years ago
JOGANN
JOGANN, Executive

HelloCustomer

With your background, there are a number of jobs for which you can apply.Do you have any experience with the merchant marine, or are you just starting out? What is your other work experience? Finally, are you limited in the geographic location of the job, or are you flexible?

Best regards,

Jo

Thanks yes am just starting out my previous experience as been working as an accountant my last position was a project accountant at a maritime company called alliance marine the merchant marine experience is a whole new thing to me so any advice to move forward from here will b appreciated will my college degree help

HI Bambino,

I haven't forgotten you - I'm checking with some friends who are with the Merchant Marine and others with the Coast Guard - have some ideas but want to solidify them for you before I respond with the answer.

Best regards,

Jo

thank you so much i'll be waiting for your response
Relist: I still need help.
Relist: I still need help.