Job

Ask a Career Counselor for Answers ASAP

Job

What has motivated you to apply for the Network Rail Graduate

programme and why have you...
What has motivated you to apply for the Network Rail Graduate programme and why have you chosen this particular scheme? * (Max 300 words)
1/11/2010
ATLURIRAM
ATLURIRAM, Lawyer
sir/madam

When do you want or what is the time schedule

with regards
atluri ramesh

hi ,

time schedule is Wednesday the latest.

many thanks

sir/madam

OK I undertake the assignment and will submit before Wednesday

with regards
atluri ramesh
will look forward to the assignment by Wednesday
sir/madam

Yes, sure

with regards
atluri ramesh

What has motivated you to apply for the Network Rail Graduate programme and why have you chosen this particular scheme?

The Graduate Programme offered by Network Rail has exceptional prestigious with 19th century infrastructure combining 21 century technology. Network Railway is large railway network and proudly announces that their graduates are Network Rail’s leaders. Such voice encourages everybody to join with the Network Rail. Network also committed to build the skills of the personnel for which they need to have real success. Since the Network Rail is based at Britain, the intending candidates happy to travel from different cities of entire. Intensive training would be provided at Westwood which is especially meant for the training entire and the prgramme start in September or November.

Many prestigious graduate programmes are offered which include Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Project Management, Finance, Commercial Property, Information Management etc. Present Graduate Programme are Contract & Procurement, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Operations & Customer Services. Therefore students can choose the area for which they are interested. Besides, highest remuneration is offered to the persons in employment in Network Rail starting £24,500 with welcome bonus of £3,000 excluding 28 days annual holiday and public holidays, 60% discount on season tickets etc. Apart, contribution pension scheme, company bonus scheme and other reward schemes also offered. However

Network Rail creates such culture among the employees irrespective of ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nationality which indicates that Network Rail provide equal opportunity to all for which the intending persons interest to join with Network Rail. The successful graduates will play integral role with the major projects that are planned for next five years which is around £35 billion. In fact, the training will be provided by sharpest brains in the industry for which the students able gain varied experience with wide perspective. Hence I much interested to join with the Prestigious Network Rail Graduate Programme.

ATLURIRAM
ATLURIRAM, Lawyer

for alturiram

can you handle my next question?can you deliver by tomorrow?

Tell us about a time when you needed to organise time and resources to complete a project? - How did you identify resources necessary? - What did you do to organise the time for those involved to complete the project? - How did you monitor the progress of the project? * (Max 300 words

sir/madam

OK, you want the answer for the completed project OR you speciy any other project.

I am ready to undertake

with regards
atluri ramesh
any project related to project management.need it by tomorrow morning.
sir/madam

OK I will submit within 24 hours, ( please let me know who much payment you are providing)

with regards
atluri ramesh

£7 is the amount

thanks

for Alturiram

like i said its for any project management completed.

thanks

sir/madam

You have to provide atlease $10.44 which was same

with regards
atlur raimesh

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

The objective of project management is to achieve the all project goals by considering the project constraints like scope, time and budget. The project management is nothing but to proper discipline, planning and managing resources so that project goals and objectives achieved successfully. The projects are time bounded nature and will have definite beginning and ending date with proper deliverables.

The management of the project can be done with different project management approaches like traditional approach, Critical Chain Project Management, Even Chain methodology, process-based management etc. however the methodology of project management approach may be any type, yet proper consideration must be addressed so with respect to the objective, timeline, cost etc.

The selected project may be any type that may relate to production or service sector. It may be construction of building or implementation of new computer system for which the Project plan is necessary. Such project plan defines the project goals, identification of tasks, achievement of goals, requirement of resources, determination of the budgets and timelines for completion. Such project plan will be ended with evaluation of the project. Continuous monitoring is required till the end of the project.

The completion of the time of the project may be short term or long term. While undertaking short term projects, ensure to cost minimization by applying proper resources including human and capital. For the short term, the cost of the capital may be high and in this regard portfolio investment should be encouraged so aggregate cost may be decreased. The application of resources should be made with efficient strategies.

Mere application is not enough, but the progress of the project is required and in this regard designing of the proper formats is essential. It means daily reporting, weekly reporting, fortnight reporting, monthly reporting etc so that cost estimation, progress of the work, surplus or deficit of material, wastage of time etc can be analyzed and can be modified suitably according to the budget allocations. The project monitoring is an important task and hence the leader of the project intervenes suitably as and when necessary to avoid critical situations. The monitoring of the project can also be done with budget tracking, observation at field, task completion method, micro deliverables etc.

hi there,

the question i asked involved a project that has been completed.you need to state what the project as.you needed to organise time and resources to complete a project? - How did you identify resources necessary? - What did you do to organise the time for those involved to complete the project? - How did you monitor the progress of the project.

hope this explanation helps.

need completion my midday.

sir/madam

Then you pay the completed task. And the provided compensation is not accptable. Hence I cannot undertake

with regards
atluri ramesh

Edited by ATLURIRAM on 1/13/2010 at 7:47 AM EST
ATLURIRAM
ATLURIRAM
ATLURIRAM, Lawyer