How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ed Johnson Your Own Question
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Human Resources Consultant
Category: Job
Satisfied Customers: 10760
Experience:  GPHR Cert from SHRM; Military provided 20 yrs exp managing & directing all HR areas + 7 yrs corp
Type Your Job Question Here...
Ed Johnson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do i go about transfer my CNA license for california out to AZ

Customer Question

i will be moving to AZ in about 2 months and i need to know how do i go about transfering my CNA license
Submitted: 11 years ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  Ed Johnson replied 11 years ago.

As long as you attended a board approved school of at least 120 hours, you may apply for a CNA license from the Arizona State Baord of Nursing.

You can make application on line or contact them to discuss your transfer in person.

You may have to challenge the state licensing exam. A determination is made with your application.

Only original documentation is accepted. Make sure when you send any documents, to retain notarized copies for your records, incase the orginals get lost.

The website for the State Board of Nursing is: