Marie
Marie, RDA/Masters/ Seton Hall U
Experience:  Owned/operated business/hired/trained employees/resume writer/job counselor
963094

How do I write a letter requesting a severance package

Customer Question

The company I work for is offering a voluntary severance package as they are restructuring. They are requesting a letter requesting the severance package. How do I word the letter?
Category: Job
Expert:  Marie replied 11 years ago.
Dear......
    It has been brought to my attention that you are offering a severage package at this time. After careful consideration, I would like the terms and conditions of this package to review. I have not made a decision at this time, but like to carefully examine all my options. If there is any other information that I would need, I would greatly appreiciate if you would provide it for me.
    Thank you for your time in this matter.

Sincerely,

--------

REMEMBER to click the "ACCEPT' button if this helped you