How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask The Mystic Wave Your Own Question
The Mystic Wave
The Mystic Wave, Executive/Legal
Category: Job
Satisfied Customers: 427
Experience:  30 years experience in personnel training and hiring in legal environment.
Type Your Job Question Here...
The Mystic Wave is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what sight can i go to, to get my own job history report

Customer Question

I need a job history report, with specific dates of my employment from 1973 to the present date. How can I get this information in 24 hours?
Submitted: 12 years ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  Jack Scotty replied 12 years ago.
You can get this information from your local Social Security Administration. If you go there in person, you can get the information on the spot.

Expert:  The Mystic Wave replied 12 years ago.


You need to go to your local employment labor office, see the link below, they have a record of your employment history - You will be able to get a print out, immediately.

Job-Hunt.Org: State Employment Offices by State

I hope this helped. If you wish for further information, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

Thank you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave