Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

My BP was 155/ 75 P68 How can I get the top one down without…

My BP was 155/ 75...
My BP was 155/ 75 P68 How can I get the top one down without medicine? It is usually high in the afternoon.IN the morning it is 125/70 when I first wake up. Before sleep, at bed rest, it is about 135/75.
3/15/2018
Dr. Saleem
Dr. Saleem, Other

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

You need to minimize salt intake to have a better control of your blood pressure. Dynamic exercise atleast 30 minutes a day , good cholesterol control and maintaining a healthy weight all contribute to a better blood pressure control overall.

Hope it answers your query.

Let me know if you have any more queries

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.

Regards.

Dr. Saleem
Dr. Saleem, Other