Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

I have A fib. Just checked my blood pressure and heart rate.

Customer Question
Hi, I have A...

Hi, I have A fib. Just checked my blood pressure and heart rate. 145/104 and 134 bpm. am having diarhea also. ER?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Yes. i have been well controlled for 3-4 years. have been having this episode for about 21/2 days.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No heart attacks , for me. just feeling very edgy this morming

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cardiology
1/1/2018
Cardiologist: cardiac2000, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
cardiac2000
cardiac2000, Board Certified Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Thank you for your information provided.

Yes, if you are feeling , edgy , and your blood pressure is raised with a high heart rate , It would be important for you to visit the ER>

The diarrhea you have may be contributing to the event of fib by causing electrolyte imbalance.

You should be correcting your imbalance in the electrolyte as well.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic