Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Unable to lie down. I am having problem on both rib cages.

Customer Question
Unable to lie down...

Unable to lie down. I am having problem on both rib cages. Pain in the the left area of my lungs . it could be muscle pain because when I yawn or squeeze I can

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Not breathe for a second.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes. I was in rehab for 3 months returned home last Friday - Dec 8. 2017. I was there because I was unable to walk and had an ulcer on my ankle very painful which has healed about 90%.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cardiology
12/14/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

just click send to reply