Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Have BP 163/41 71 plus) and my sugar is 209-LB Levemir &

Customer Question
Have Hi BP 163/41...

Have Hi BP 163/41 71 plus) and my sugar is 209-LB Levemir & 20cc NovoLog. What do you recamend

Doctor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

239.LB

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

4.3 INR PROTHYMAN

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cardiology
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Your pulse is good. BP is slightly high. Are you having any chest pains or shortness of breath?

I wouldn't recommend doing anything about that blood sugar at 209, we don't know if it's trending down or up and it's just slightly high. Giving yourself extra medication would risk hypoglycemia.

Please let me know if you still need help with this.