Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

I asked a question already. Can Afib be triggered by a Dexa…

Customer Question
I asked a question already...
I asked a question already. Can Afib be triggered by a Dexa scan?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cardiology
12/3/2017
Cardiologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today. I'm sorry you have Afib.

A Dexa scan is used to evaluate your bone density. There is nothing injected into you, so this scan should not cause or worsen atrial fibrillation.

I hope I have addressed your concerns.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?