Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

I eat alot of fruits and veggitables and. Can I od on

Customer Question
I eat alot of fruits...
I eat alot of fruits and veggitables and nuts. Can I od on potassium from diet alone I'm a new vegitarian
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cardiology
12/3/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

No you cannot

A normal healthy person will excrete extra potassium

is your health otherwise normal?

For what I know I just feel funny today, rather panicky. I have slightly elavated bp. I've only been vegan 6 days now. I take omeprazole 20mg for last two -three weeks. Is there any vitamins or minerals that I can od on from eating all friuts veggies nuts and rice each day? I just feel weak and panicky

No

Your body is probably getting used to being vegan

you will be fine

don't worry about vitamins just drink lots of water

if I eat friuts and veggies all day I will be good? No need to worry. I just feel weak very light and anxious
Also I don't know if it's related to my diet, but I keep getting these wet rain drop like feelings in the back of my leg. It only lasts a few seconds but happens every day. It feels like I spilt waster on my leg
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor