Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Im kind of freaked out because i have a fluctuating bp right…

Customer Question
Im kind of freaked...

Im kind of freaked out because i have a fluctuating bp right now, and im wondering if its because the meds i take are interacting with each other

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No not allergic today i took 15 mg adderal at 9 am, and i was smoking and electronic cigarette then i took 10mg of benadryl so i could go to sleep. i also take cingular and asmanex for my asthma and after i took those my hr is flutcuating between 90 bpm and 126 bpm

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have asthma

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cardiology
11/29/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

What are your systolic and diastolic blood pressure and their variations?

What is your pulse rate / heart rate?

Do you have any symptoms due to fluctuations?

Do you have anxiety?