Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Question is if I had a minor inferior repolarization

Customer Question
Question is if I...

Question is if I had a minor inferior repolarization disturbance consider ischemia LV overload on my EKG which was given because of unexplained weight gain, swelling of the ankles, and unexplained shortness of breath would you ask to go on?

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

No recent injuries and a year since I became pregnant last year. They tested me a million times for sugar issues thinking that was my weight gain while pregnant but my legs are still slightly swollen (nothing like they were when pregnant) but I went because of the unexplained weight gain and shortness of breath

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My doctor said to cut back the calorie intake and exercise more but I coach volleyball and was active for 1 1/2 hours a day and had cut back my calories. All she said was she would set me up with a nutritionist because all my other labs were normal. No other medical issues and why I am really concerned with this weight gain and shortness of breath. I have always been active and fit.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cardiology
11/28/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

just click send to reply

Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor