Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

I have anxiety and for the past week it has been up. However

Customer Question

I have anxiety and for the past week it has been up. However I had two work parties this week and one night i had several alcoholic drinks. The next day i felt Tired as i slept Poorly but typical hangover. Around 12 pm i went To a store in which i became Cold and shaky and then got scared i may Pass out. I left Got in the car had some candy thinking maybe my sugar was low and within some minutes I felt better but now i am Worried. I don’t have diabetes whenever check my blood sugar it’s between 80-100. Was this sugar or a panic attack?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this was likely a panic attack

alcohol can induce these for sure

sorry about the late reply