Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

I've had a echocardiogram with IVSd at 14mm (<12 ) and LVOT…

Customer Question
Hi there I've had a echocardiogram...
Hi there
I've had a echocardiogram with IVSd at 14mm (<12 ) and LVOT vmax at 1.4 m/s
Can you please tell me what this means ?
Can I fix this ?
Normal blood pressure
Excercise regularly
61 years
Thanks Gary
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cardiology
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical issues Gary?

I am 12 months clear of HCV . My BP is normal. I've had a heart murmur diagnosed before a knee reco in 1984. I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 97 kilos with a bit of belly fat and have a fatty liver viewed by ultrasound. I excercise nearly every day with cycling,surfing,lap swimming,canoeing and don't eat meat except for a little fish and lot of veg and fruit and nuts am a non drinker and have oesteoarthritis of my knee.....hope this helps,Gary

can I see the full report?

Hi
It's only possible for me to photograph the one page report and send via email. I will need your address to do this. As I'm not very tech savvy another option would be to offer another way,via photograph,and a step by step way to do this on this site.
Cheers
Gary Sheppard

Ok Gary

you just have to accept a small fee. I discounted it for you

I would have thought that there would not be any extra charges for this service. I'm disappointed with this outcome. I will be seeking a refund if you cannot help me. Please guide me back with instructions in how to do this?
Yours Sincerely
Gary

you can upload it here too

Hi
As I've said before due to not being tech savvy and no step by step instructions in how to upload and my desire to not outlay any more money after being told to pay for your email to send a photo has made me to remind you of my previous request to finish the consultation. Please be advised of this and give me directions for my refund.
Cheers
Gary Sheppard

Gary send it to***@******.***

it has been sent

ok standing by

Do you have the final impression of the echo?
I don't understand what this is? Is it a picture of some sought? All I have is what I had sent you plus a report which I haven't as I hope to compare it with what you have to say.

Don't you have a report that says a final impression?

I've sent you the other report by emailCheers

standing by

I've sent the results again by email that you gave me

Gary if you accept a small fee you can email directly to me

Dr Phil
This whole situation is getting out of hand dew to emails not arriving at a specified address you've given me,asking for extra money and most importantly the difference in reports that I have and what your asking for. I think it is due to the countries that are different where we reside. I would like officially to terminate this service with you and require my monies to be refunded in full due to not receiving your final conclusions or report. Please advise how to do this?
Cheers
Gary
Cardiologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago

just contact customer service

Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor