Cardiology

Connect one-on-one with a verified cardiologist who will answer your question

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor

More related answers
All cardiologists are VERIFIED
I have been having a lot of unexplained dizziness the past
Dr. Nina Lim
Dr. Nina Lim, Doctor of Medicine
Hi, I have been having a lot of unexplained dizziness the past few weeks. Some background info - I had a DVT and small PE in 2016 following surgery. I had a lot of leg pain and some shortness of breat… read more
Had PICC line removed 2 days ago due to blood clot that
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, U.S. Board Certified in Neurosurgery
Had PICC line removed 2 days ago due to blood clot that formed in upper extremities. Picc was for antibiotics for lymes disease.Given lovenox at ER and now on 2x 15mg Xarelto for 21 days. Started havi… read more
I was in ER today wiside stabbing chest pain that started in
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Consultant Dermatologist
Hi. I was in ER today wiside stabbing chest pain that started in my back and radiated to my right chest. In ER I had a d dimer (?) and tin … read more
I have four stents placed. 2 March 21 1 on March 22...the
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
I have four stents placed. 2 March 21 1 on March 22...the third was too small and caused pain and damage. Second cardiologist tried to correct with additional stent on May 5th. I am in pain,,my chest … read more
A couple of months ago I started feeling tightness in chest,
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
A couple of months ago I started feeling tightness in chest, shortness of breath and overall fatigue. I went to a walk-in clinic, they did an EKG and everything was fine. They asked me to follow up wi… read more
Since yesterday I have had a pain in the center of my chest
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Since yesterday I have had a pain in the center of my chest (in a line in between my breasts). The pain goes away when i'm still, but can hurt when I breath out hard and collapse my chest. It also hur… read more
73 year old mom, had heart attack yesterday. Chest pain
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
73 year old mom, had heart attack yesterday. Chest pain while in shower, Dad drove her to ER, gave her nitro glcerin, did blood work, EKG, said she had a heart attack. She felt fine shortly after nitr… read more
Phil I am having an intermittent sharp pain under my left
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Hi dr Phil I am having an intermittent sharp pain under my left breast area when I I hale. This has been going on for about 24 hours. About halfway hrough a deep inhale I feel like a tearing sharp pai… read more
I just went to the ER with chest pain that I've had a lot of
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
I just went to the ER with chest pain that I've had a lot of the day with accompanying shortness of breath, some nausea during the day and just feeling unwell. I also have anxiety disorder as well as … read more
Dear doctor, 27 days ago I woke up in the middle of the
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Dear doctor,27 days ago I woke up in the middle of the night with extreme back pain, shortness of breath and chest pain. I went to the ER and spent 2 nights in the hospital. I was diagnosed with viral… read more
I had a heart attack on 25 March 2010. I underwent four
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
I had a heart attack on 25 March 2010. I underwent four angipalasty procedures and now have seven stents fitted. I am on several drugs incuding Omacor and feeling well but have just received a letter … read more
I had sudden onset right chest and upper back pain about 5
dr-lake
dr-lake, Board Certified Physician
I had sudden onset right chest and upper back pain about 5 hours ago-(it may have been brought on by awkward twisting) the pain was very severe at first, I took some advil and it has since gotten bett… read more
I had a catheter ablation on December 16, 2011, it was a
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
I had a catheter ablation on December 16, 2011, it was a procedure that lasted 6 hrs to fix my AFib, a mild case according to my doctor. He was very optimistic and said this should have taken care of … read more
I'm taking Clopidogrel, Simvastatin and Amlodipine since 2
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
I'm taking Clopidogrel, Simvastatin and Amlodipine since 2 mini-strokes 2 years ago. No problems initially ,but for the last 6 months I am short of breath and stoop when I walk. When I get short of br… read more
I am looking for some answers to symptoms I have been having
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
I am looking for some answers to symptoms I have been having for sometime. Number one right now is erratic BP. My BP will be normal or slightly above normal and the shoot up to the extrem high. I have… read more
What is the danger of stopping the use of simvastatin at 40
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
What is the danger of stopping the use of simvastatin at 40 Mg ,along with Metoprolol 25 MG. I had a mild heart attack in October..but have had no chest pains or other symptoms since. It is now March … read more
Im 36b years old i have high blood presure im overweight and
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
im 36b years old i have high blood presure im overweight and have very large breast and my chest is heavy and hurts im not having trouble breathing and my legs hurt and my back my right arm is hurting… read more
For the past 3 nights in a row, during the 8 hours of sleep,
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
For the past 3 nights in a row, during the 8 hours of sleep, I have painful chest muscles, over my entire chest. It's worse when I roll over from one side to the other, as if all my chest muscles ran … read more