Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Is it safe to take ibuprofen 3 years after triple bypass…

Customer Question
Is it safe to...

Is it safe to take ibuprofen 3 years after triple bypass surgery

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Taking cardivelol-irbesarten-gabapenten--metformen-isosorbide mononitrate--potassium--furosemide--lipitor--have not asked dr lately--take hydrocodone for back but running short on pills

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I can think of--no history of ulcers etc

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cardiology
10/6/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

You may take Ibuprofen very occasionally.

Narcotic analgesics are best for you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.