Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

I am looking up heart conditions. I am experiencing symptoms…

Customer Question
I am looking up...

I am looking up heart conditions. I am experiencing symptoms in relations to sleep apnea, dyspnea, and angina pectoris.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

My grandmother has had to bypass surgeries I am correct.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Acute bronchitis. Breathing complications can cause trauma to the cardiac at times.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cardiology
10/5/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. David, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

can you tell me more about these symptoms you are having?

what is your height and weight?