Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a problem whit my pulse,from a couple months it's…

Customer Question
Hello i have a problem...
Hello i have a problem whit my pulse,from a couple months it's 54-55 when I stay home , bifore it was high and the blood pressure aswell but I got hawthorn maybe for 2 months regularly and know I steel got for stress ,,, it's sameting to worry, I'm want to stop smoking but I'm scared it I'll be more lower ,,, shod I go to do electrocardiography? Thank you
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cardiology
9/17/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Saleem, Other replied 11 months ago
Dr. Saleem
Dr. Saleem, Other

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Whats your age? Do you exercise or work out daily? Or are you a sportsman?

I'm 34 and yes I do sport to much cardio at the moment , but before I do not do nothing and it was the same ? My blood pressure it's 134-80 and 54bhp and same times after gim it's ok 12/80 u mention I have a bit stressed almost all the time

Well if you do not have any alarm symptoms such as chest pain , fainting or near fainting spells , severe breathlessness on mild activity then its nothing to be concerned about . Some people have inherently low baseline heart rate and its a good thing to have. Your blood pressure remains good meaning the heart is pumping alright. You can get an EKG done just be extra sure on this but i would say, it sounds alright to me. No issues

Hope your query is answered.

et me know if you have any further queries.

Please reward a 5 stars rating if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards