Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Mine feel like they come from under left rib cage into

Customer Question
Mine feel like they...

Mine feel like they come from under left rib cage into throat area and very in frequnecy

Doctor's Assistant: How severe is this?

It is bothersome and I am not short of breath or any chest pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had slow pulse rate for years and it usually is around 48 BPM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cardiology
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Cardiologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

thanks for this question

How old are you?

have you had any tests?

I am 85 and have had an echocardiogram , ekg and stress test and all normal
Did you have a holter?

just click send to reply