Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

I am 13 years old and i am having pain in my breast bone

Customer Question

hi i am 13 years old and i am having pain in my breast bone area. i do not have shortness of breath, but if i apply pressure to it, it hurts. also if i move a certain was it hurts. it feels like tight and unconfortable
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Do you suffer from any medical condition? Since when do you have this pain? What investigations were done and what was your doctor's opinion? Do you suffer from anxiety or stress?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have has this pain since about 5 hours ago. I have not talked my doctor. and yes I definitely suffer from stress

Dear customer,

Is this the first time you are having such a pain? How severe is the pain? Any other symptoms such as excessive sweating or awareness of heart beat?