Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

I purchased a blood pressure wrist cuff a couple of days

Customer Question

I purchased a blood pressure wrist cuff a couple of days ago, and it seems to be working properly. My BP has been very erratic of the last 36 hours, even after just waking up from sleep it was 180/118. I currently take 20 mg of Linsinoprol, which typically maintains me around 115/65. My heart rate is as usual, low 50's to low 60's...
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: No known family heart disease. I have had frequent bouts with nausea lately, particularly in the morning. I'm scheduled for a physical next week when I get home from a business trip
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: It's been a couple of years but I did have a 2 year run of AFIB, even had a monitor implant. But it disappeared as suddenly as it started and I haven't had of those symptoms since
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 3 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMd replied 3 months ago.

OK

I understand the situation.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Should I simply increase my lisinoprol dosage?
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 months ago.

There are a variety of options in this situation.

What has your doctor told you to do?