Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

My husband has heart failure retaining fluid legs ankles and

Customer Question

My husband has heart failure retaining fluid legs ankles and abdomina, coughing alot and up comes white frothy phelm, no energy, very tied and breathless on most activities, should i call ambulance?? Regards Suzanne
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms? Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Has had cough for 3 months, memory loss, very slow at doing all things, dizzy, Doc is aware and has ordered angieogram but cant have it until 2nd February, but things are getting much worse, showing signs of stage 3 and some stage 4, was on Lasix but they took him off them as they werent working; very worring time at the moment thankyou
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Yes, you should call right now.
He is clearly in heart failure

He needs to go to the hospital right now

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating

I appreciate it.

If you have more questions, just reply