Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I believe i need a radiologist for this but hopefully

Customer Question

I believe i need a radiologist for this but hopefully cardioogists can read the MRI's and CAT scans of their organ or expertise. In 2009 during a follow up MRI or CAT scan monitoring a tumor in the kidney, the radiology report of the Chest reported early calcification areas in certain vessels in or around the heart. This is my dropbox link to a recent scan of the Chest. (kidney tumor was finally removed Dec. 2013) Although the reports after 2009 do not mention the heart again, I believe the reason is because the focus was to see if any tumors were growing again. I would like someone to take a look at my heart in the the scans at this link. I have my 2009 dvd, i just havent digitalized it yet
Category: Cardiology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here is the viewer and MRI pictures https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8fl2rhicf2vz3j4/AAAEDyDR24yVRoJ-PxknqQS8a?dl=0
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I have tried to open the site you provided, but it was "not found." Please provide an accurate link so I may be of assistance to you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is this private. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7oixdd4siia7sy7/AABkNgrR0hkWxuoQdseQWY9za?dl=0
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Fluttering with no pain but for the first time the best is erratic when I listen with stethoscope
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
For the first time the "BEAT" is erratic when I ....
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry for delay Dr. Stan, Thanksgiving break
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

There is a place on your screen to upload files. I tried to find what you listed, but I was unable to do so. Attach your file on this site only.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This will be impossible in that there are too many files. Once beginning M
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Once before I have uploaded my Dropbox link to the folder holding the MRI VIEWER AND PICTURES and it worked
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

I will opt out so another expert can be of assistance to you.