Common cardiology questions resolved on JustAnswer
Experts on JustAnswer have answered questions such as:
- Which statin is suitable to keep diabetes at bay since some of them are known to cause diabetes?
- Since I had a cardiac arrest a couple of years ago, should I be worried about tightness in my chest and a tingling numbness down my left arm and hand?
- Is it serious when an echo cardiology test shows 1+ regurgitation of the pulmonic valve and trace regurgitation of the mitral and tricuspid valves?
- What does it mean if my heart has been fluttering for two weeks?
- I had a heart attack a month ago. Could chest pains and shortness of breath be another heart attack?
When you prepare to speak to a specialist, it’s helpful to be ready to answer the questions you’ll be asked first. You will most likely be asked:
- What symptoms you’re experiencing
- When you last had a medical checkup
- What medications you’re taking
- What other conditions you may have
- Whether you’re allergic to any medications
- If you have any family history of heart problems
Having this information ready when you speak to a cardiology Expert will allow the doctor to give you an answer quickly and relieve your mind.