Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Cardiology

My chest seems tight when I lie down or breath deeply when I

Customer Question
take an aleve its kind...
my chest seems tight when I lie down or breath deeply when I take an aleve its kind od goes away
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: good it just started about 2 days ago
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have asthma
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cardiology
10/9/2016
Cardiologist: dr abid, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

This is because of spasm of air ways , and low oxygen saturation on lying down , it would be ideal for you to have Bronchodilators for a week , this will improve .

This is not heart issue because as you mentioned Deep breath relieve this which is against heart issue .

So manage your Asthma please , nothing to worry about heart .

Regards .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”

dr abid
dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician