Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Cardiology

I am going in for hiatal hernia and gallbladder surgery so I

Customer Question
had a pretty EKG which...
I am going in for hiatal hernia and gallbladder surgery so I had a pretty EKG which showed minor right and mid precordial repolarization disturbance. Consider femini. Could you tell me what this means. I am 61 and female...if that matters for your response.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cardiology
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2016
Cardiologist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have a pic?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you going to respond to my question to you as to what do you want a photo of?

the ekg?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I apologize but I don't know how to send the photo of my EKG to you. Can someone tell me please.

just attach to this chat box

or if you accept the small additional cost, you can email it to me

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please send email address n bill to pay for sending.

just click to accept those services and I will provide my email

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating.
I appreciate it. :)

if you have more questions, just reply

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor