Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 46 years old and have two stents in one of my arteries…

Customer Question
I'm 46 years old and...
I'm 46 years old and have two stents in one of my arteries and have had that done on July 3rd. Today I've had chest pain on and off and just felt very naushus about five minutes ago. Should I be very concerned or will this pass
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cardiology
8/3/2016
Cardiologist: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and all other medical conditions including the concerns of the new chest pain/suspected heart issues you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;

1) Could you describe the chest pain more? The nature of the pain, the duration, is it rest pain or during any exertion, and location of the pain etc?

2) Any sweating?

3) Any difficulty with breathing?

4) Did the pain radiate to the left arm or neck or jaw, shoulder etc

5) If you had experienced heart related chest pain before, does this new pain appear similar to the previous pains in anyway?

6) Have you tried any medication to relieve this chest pain, like nitroglycerine etc, and if so any response to medications?

7) Is the blood pressure is fine?

Hi, have you received my questions posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to access this site properly. If you require more time it is perfectly fine. Please take your time and reply when you can. I can certainly help you with the suspected heart related health questions you are having. Best Regards!

Hi William, how are you feeling now? I hope the chest pain and the nausea have resolved and you are feeling better now. I hope it was nothing serious.

If you need any assistance from me please let me know.

Best regards!