Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

P 88/49 last night,95/45 this morning- exhausted. When id /p

Customer Question

B/P 88/49 last night,95/45 this morning- exhausted. When id b/p too low and if this were to happen late at night, do I just rest and drink waster or go to ER?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and other medical conditions and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

The bp numbers you have mentioned here are your usual blood pressure, or this is low for you?

Are you on any bp lowering meds?

Hi, have you received my questions posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches. Do you still need help?

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

This is very dangerous

You need to go to ER

these numbers are low

Well the bp of this patients is certainly low, but the point is if this patient has these numbers already for several days or a week or so then patient can talk to their dr in the am and decide the further course, on the otherhand if these numbers are acute then certainly they need to visit the er. There is no doubt these numbers are low, but how long this patient has these numbers that will decide whether they need to dash towards ER in the late night or whether they can wait just few more hours till am and speak with their family dr.

still need help?

Please let me know if any further help is needed. Best regards,Customer/p>