I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you now.
Let me answer your questions.
1. Yes, chest x-ray shows both heart and lungs
2. Chest x-ray can be taken in two views, A-P view, and P-A view. Ap view can show bones and PA view can show soft tissues like lungs and heart
3. Any abnormalities in lung, heart, spine, ribs can be found.
4. No it can't happen, white/red cells can't accumulate as infiltrates
5. Yes, they can cause.
6. It varies from person to person
7. Arthritis cannot be detect by chest x-ray alone, it is a supportive investigation, blood tests and local examination is mandatory. Osteophytis and few features of arthritis are mostly specific, it is not possible that it is confused with other condition.
8. Plaquenil is used in lupus arthritis, other drugs like NSAIDs, corticosteroids and Immune modulators can be used.
The effectiveness of each drug on each patient is different and it should be adjusted based on individual susceptilbility for its efficiency and side effects.
Hope this helps.
Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating
[Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box [top right corner of the page], so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.
You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.
Below link is the fastest way to reach me,
A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!
Thanks for using JustAnswer.com