Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Cardiology

My husband had an aortic valve replacement 13 years ago. He

Customer Question
has been fine until recently...
My husband had an aortic valve replacement 13 years ago. He has been fine until recently when he has started to have bad headaches, pressure in the head, dizzy spells, sometimes temporary blindness in one eye and most recently horrendous night sweats.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: He has an slightly underactive thyroid and is just getting over a bad chest infection and cough.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cardiology
3/3/2016
Cardiologist: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered. replied 1 year ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.

All the symptoms your husband is experiencing are due to compromised blood supply to the brain. This has to be investigated further. MRI brain may be needed. Before that know the status of the replaced valve by visiting a cardiac surgeon. Let him continue the antibiotics for chest infection, and then visit a doctor, but he symptoms are definitely warning signs and not to be neglected.

Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya