Cardiology

Cardiology Questions Answered by Verified Cardiologists.

Ask a Doctor,

Cardiology

For the last month or so i have been very very tire where i

Customer Question
hello there for the last...
hello there for the last month or so i have been very very tire where i will sleep alot and then still feel very tired. and am getting worried that i could have a brain tumour as feel so tired and have a very sore neck. i have had a full blood count about
4 months ago and the doctor told me it was all normal. also i do have mitral heart valve thats abit leaky. so dont now what could be wrong with me!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cardiology
11/13/2015
Cardiologist: Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr .Saeed ahmed

Thank you from your question, causes of such weakness can be due to stress, low levels of iron in the body, weak heart, lack of proper diet, low protein diet all can cause such symptoms, if your echocardiogram showed only mild leakage and normal heart ejection fraction. Then there is no need to worry. Let me know if you have questions.

i have been getting my heart check every 2 years but just tonight i have been feeling a weird feeling near my heart like a vibrating feeling but very lightly like i can just feel it, and what could this be,

In most cases it can be due to stress, other causes include abnormal heart beats and arrhythmia.

is any of this gong to be life threatening at all. and can you please tell me why i can hear my heart in my ear sometimes??

It is due to anxiety and stress that makes you feel your heart beats, other cause is abnormal heart beats of rhythm, if you have symptoms of dizziness, blackout, fainting then you should get ECG and hotter to rule out abnormal heart beats and rhythm. Let me know if you have questions.

i dont feel as tho i have abnormal heart beats at all but i have had abit of dizzieness but i think that is caused from my ear. as its been a few days that i have had the dizzieness.

It can be due to ear problem, but if you have dizziness along with abnormal heart beat sensation then you have to get ECG to make sure it is not heart causing your symptoms. Thank you. Do not forget to rate positive,

do you think its caused by the ear or the heart.as i have the dizzieness when i roll oer of a night as well..

Yes, it can be one of these two causes, ECG and holter is best way to rule out heart issue. Thank you.

Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor