Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

I have been experiencing these symptoms for about 2 weeks

Customer Question

I have been experiencing these symptoms for about 2 weeks and have been told it sounds more like a pinched nerve but I wanted to get your advice. I have had lower and middle pack pain and burning and tingling in both arms, shoulders, back, and sometimes
on my legs and sometimes just below my collarbone. My back, shoulders, and arms feel like they are on fire at time. These symptoms come and go but seem to be worse at night. I work at a job where I sit for 9 hours at a computer and this seems to be when this
all started. I do suffer from anxiety and take alprazolam daily for it. Please advise me on what your thoughts are.
Category: Cardiology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hot baths and heating pad on my back seems to help with the pain, burning and tingling.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have had a few episodes of heartburn but tums took care of it and also have had burping and a lot of acid and phlegm.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.

do you want my help on this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please

are you worried about cardiac?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A little. That is what anxiety is going back to. Does this sound at all like that to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been told neurological and possible pinched nerve but wanted to ask a cardiologist. I am 34 years old and 5'4" and weigh 112 lbs and am active and don't have any problems with breathing during or after activities
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I search my symptoms on the Internet and they all go to heart problems but everyone I have spoke with doesn't seem to think it is that. I just wanted an experts advice on this to ease my mibd

does it come with exertion?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it usually comes in the morning and then at night after sitting at a computer for 9 hours and driving an hour home.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yesterday my arms back and shoulders burnt all day and all I did was lay on the couch

if it is not with exertion then not likely cardiac